Getting to know your dosage
The instructions on the bottle will be appropriate for most people but those who are sensitive may wish to start with just one capsule and then move up incrementally to the max dose until the desired effect is achieved.
Remember, it is best to judge the effects after a consistent period (3-4 weeks) of consuming the right dose for you rather than after just one use.
If you are unsure, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have got the right dosage for you it is best to consume consistently each day to get the most from your products - the effects build up over time. Every day is different however so you may find you need a top up on some days! At the end of your first bottle you may choose to have 2-5 days off or to move straight on to the next bottle. Don't worry, both are fine!
Optimising capsule passage
Whilst our labels mention taking on an empty stomach if you have a very empty stomach and don't follow up with enough water / light meal your capsules won't get to where they need to go quickly!
Equally if you consume your capsules after a large meal, your stomach will be overloaded and some people may experience heartburn.
We recommend the following:
1) Ensure you drink enough water with the capsules to encourage transit into the small intestine.
2) Take your capsules immediately before a light meal. Consuming with milk/yoghurt/shake or complex carbohydrates can help.
3) Spread out your doses. If you are sensitive you can choose for example to take one capsule and repeat in several hours.
When consuming any supplements or food it is best not to lie down immediately.
Some people have trouble swallowing capsules. In this case we recommend:
1) Opening the capsules by twisting
2) Adding to milk, juice, a shake or yoghurt.
Please discontinue at least 1 week before any planned anaesthesia/surgery or as discussed with your doctor. This is to avoid any interaction with sedatives used and minimise the risk of bleeding.