Values meet design
Our overarching values
1. Integrity + Transparency
2. Sustainability + Love of all life
3. Empathy + Community
1. Address a problem using clinical, personal and community experiences, combined with extensive research.
2. Find a balance of research, traditional uses and real life outcomes/anecdotes - available research does not always tell the whole story.
3. All supplements must be designed with overarching values in mind combined with the highest level of compliance - hence production in Australia with TGA medicine listing and GMP certified facilities.
4. When using herbs we research the underlying mechanisms and understand synergisms, followed by utilising standardized or potent concentrated extracts.
5 Prototypes must be tested and continuously improved upon before the final product is available for sale.
If we wouldn't use it, it isn't good enough.
- Animal products of any kind (100% vegan), including our capsules
- Genetically modified organisms (GMO) - even our excipients unlike many others!
- Artificial flavours or sweeteners
- Added sugar
Excipients or fillers
- Magnesium stearate
- Stearic acid
We provide full transparency of our ingredient list - active or not. We also keep our excipients low as opposed to other companies who use large amounts of garbage fillers because it makes manufacturing cheaper and more efficient.
Note: excipients are often required to assist the bulk manufacturing process, however many companies do not advertise their excipients or they disguise potentially harmful ingredients.